2012年11月24日星期六

http://www.uggsoutleter.co.uk 71b3qt

Looked at her, and she was looking seriously looked behind me, pointing at my chest and said: sister, they must not forget chest purple Shame.

     Carter, the early paintings Pingkong disappeared in front of my, I was surprised to go forward a few steps, looking for early paintings, a sudden, I hear the ear burst familiar with the call: wood girl.

     That non-Jue's voice, I was pleasantly surprised to look back, and was surprised to find the front of a young, gold wire piping the black wrought Wang gown, Golden Delicious pressing red hair, wine pupil sharp, and with a trace of arrogance of looked at me gloomily.

     I Haide covered with sweat, but no sound, I would like to move, but did not move watched as he came to me step by step, every step, his side's cherry tree will fall, into a sea of ​​blood, and slowly build up around him, the more red wine pupil, and finally into two clusters of blood-red glow, are like the devil of hell transpiration.

     Come on! Wooden girl, his hands clenched machetes kept dripping red blood pungent bloody straight into my forehead, I Jiyu vomiting,cheap ugg boots. He was hideous to me with a smile: coming to me, what you're afraid.

     I scream, suddenly opened his eyes.

     Hibiscus?

     Someone gently holding a cool cloth, wiping my forehead, my eyes gradually clear mission up, someone was holding a white veil, dipped in cold water droplets dab my forehead, micro turned was surprised to find a one-eyed old man sitting next to me, was anxiously called to me.

     Lady, can better it?

     Surrounded by weak light, thanks to a small torches lit,ugg boots uk, I leaned on a cliff above the front of a rock wall, as the habitat of the long gone Suixin City, tracks the sound to the subtle tick reputation to fleet high a positive slow slow infiltrated the crevices between the water droplets to the saying goes Dishuichuanshi, that water droplets below, it really is among concave and smooth already has a boulder that water droplets filled with boulders, and then flows into a small square pit,cheap ugg boots.

     How it is, Is this Zhang old man to help me out? What about others?

     The brain immediately emerged in the spring of the tragic death, the reigning Xinrudaoge.

     Spring, spring, my tears and asked: Will predecessors..., Spring, along songs, my disciples... Duan content and small to put them?

     Zhang old man faint: the decrepit I am afraid I do not know, just busy to save his wife, the decrepit is also separated from the same people.

     I was disappointed to see him, but he looked at me with one eye sharp.

     I do not like his eyes, not help hanging pupil of the eye, light road

没有评论:

发表评论