2012年10月23日星期二

cheap beats by dre and immediately forc

Seem to be conditioned reflex of stay away toward both sides!Person's one side that behind chases runs a side to use Vietnamese to loudly shout what.While nearby once running from two polices, I these two guys incredibly have no the slightest of reaction!
I ran in the past and ran more than ten step after cannot helped but turning head to see one eye again, my in the mind feels last a silk hope, I hope these two polices can ast least for me chase behind of pursuing troops, a little bit resist for a while, which afraid just a little bit impede their steps, only more than ten second, also greatly have an advantage to me!
Unfortunately I disappointed ……two polices see more than ten roughnecks of the regions, and they still shout what ……these two polices face that to help a person and incredibly arrived a part for the Shan all of a sudden!
**!
I a side ran a side to lambaste 1.
I wear street more lane, I am worried that the other party will be made track for me with the pileup, so I don't dare to walk boulevard, make an effort all the way of go toward an alley son blunt, all things in an alley son are exploited by me ……
Garbage can, box abandons, park of bicycle ……I lift all of all things passing by to turn over, person try to impede a behind, finally I at a stretch hurtled into an an alley son inside, this is together a dead beard!
The in front is a wall!
See ghost!I scolded a , the step voice of behind is more and more clear, I repeatedly retreat several steps, then deeply absorbed tone, afresh toward wall benzene past, the foot quickly steps on the wall and makes an effort a Deng leg and borrow inertial hurtled up, at the same time arms upwards a climb ……
I at a stretch flee last wall, then flew a body to keep on jumping, though after turning over in the past my body dash to the ground very painful, but I by this time had no time to have regard for these, a bone Lu climbs and cans not considers of to clap the soil on the body and has no a rushing of life before continuing into!
Also luckily I did exercises in gymnastics man since the childhood, artistic skill get, this wall I came over on jumping, but after death that helps a person to obviously have no this kind of to fly a wall to walk mural skill, the back of the wall spread abuzz bawl out a voice.But they after all the person is many, the person lifts a person, immediately someone behind peeped out a head from the wall!
I ran more than ten step, the behind hears one bawl at, the human feelings of the close behind wall urgently under open fire toward me!
Bang bang bang bang……
I rush to try to avoid bullet according to the S shape, but still keep feeling left arm acute pain!Later on blood for a while Mao come out.I grind teeth Wu to stop arm ……
The back of the wall is an empty yard, seem what the place like the small factory, I see a front is iron palisades front door ……I control breath quite good, side have a small door is opening of, I at a stretch hurtled in the past and side had a person and seemed this small factory inside of, seemed to see me very surprised, was just wanting to loudly drink to ask, drive I a push away ……
Run a factory, the outside is incredibly a big river!Obviously, this wife and children factory is alongside wear a river front establishment(a lot of factories in Vietnam all build up in the river bank, reason BE:Industrial sewage of the easy to excretion factory)
At the moment the behind step voice as if urged the sign of life to generally and again spread to come over, I quickly see or so, is all very open spaces geography, geography like this it is can hardly for me to continue to escape.
I saw the Hun of one eye in front muddy river water and ground teeth a head of to jumped into!
Is common!
My Rao such as a bomb similar fall into river of inside, river water taking unclear sting nose bad smell drowned my top of head, my body some sink, though the left arm hits by bullet acute pain, but also does regardless of personal safety at the moment of making an effort and rowing water ……try very hard to along the opposite shore visit in the past ……
After death that helping a person has already hurtled to near the bank, they on the coast bawl out and have of picked up a hand inside of the bayonet and the weapon toward Shui-li of I am failed to come over, also have of then pick up ground up of rock, more someone takes out a gun to toward a surface a burst of shoot indiscriminately!
I immediately absorbed tone, then a head of is firm to enter Shui-li ……

Chapter 181 【half-blooded beauty 】 (up)



Bullet Xiu Xiu of nearby once rowed at me, I the one breath Qian arrived bottom of river, this river combine not too deep, only 56 meters are or so, I dive headway, though after rushing about of a night, I just and some kind of run about wildly, already utterly exhausted, but at the moment life at any moment, from not get I ain't for dear life!
The lung department has been already started because being short of breath is too long but acute pain, but I know that I visit still not enoughly far!Don't dare to peep out a surface!On the open spaces surface, I have no bunker, as long as I peep out a surface, if there are 12 marksmanships in the other party those people like 1:00 of, I died to settle!
This river water very the Hun is muddy, almost black!Still take thick heavy bad smell, unclearly the smell of organic oil.I know that this am the result that industrial sewage excretes, but black river water has advantage to is at the moment at least, my Qian arrived an underwater, top of the person don't under the clear water see of I.
I at a stretch suppressed for a long time and finally waited I can not endure patiently the time of exploring a river surface, already is apart from river shore to have more than ten rices Be getting farer, coast of those people bawl out, but after all no one really jumps down this ozone to fume river water in sky to chase.They vented for a while, immediately someone left toward the both sides!
I visited enough far distance, this just just a little loosenned tone.Luckily Vietnamesely place tropical zone, the weather is blazing hot, my steeping in Shui-li is very exhausted but not cold ……if the place that changes a snow and icebound, even if flood deathless I, also starve with cold me.
It has been several days since I after all stayed in Hanoi and also just a little had some understand to geography here environment.
This city in Hanoi is total to come to say to is to locate at in the inshore red river triangle area in Vietnam, while this big river is a subsidiary current of red river.At the right moment the He wears this city in Hanoi.I know that a recent steel bridge is apart from here also and has very far, I pour is don't worry that they will arrive to opposite shore to block up me.
Spaciously the river surface estimates probably to have 100 meters at least,cheap beats by dre, was already the place of this most narrow river here, if put at the peacetime swim across go to to me the problem isn't very big, but fordone now of I was the great test that is a to my physical strengths and the wills!
Many career life and deaths struggle of I, the nerve has already toughenned very tough and resilient, though I am tired to feel that Is all soon faint,still keep grinding teeth to insist down ……I didn't want to be not killed by the disorderly gun finally,drowned in a river Shui-li!
Wait while finally climbing opposite shore I.My legs already soft must seem to be noodles.I stumbled to walk several step, a head of falls on the ground ……I feel that I's seeming the last silk energies all has been already run out!
Left arm already numbness, even none of aches greatly feel to get and fume a sky on ozone of my body, be all over all soaked through by dirty river water, and the unclear greasy dirt hangs on the body.I turned over a body Yang noodles four Yangs eight lying of forkses are in the river coast, seem to be a wild dog big pant of big.
I don't dare to take a rest too long, allowed oneself to pause for breath for two minutes and immediately forced oneself to sit.Return to spirit for two minutes, let my body have been not so stiff ……with gratitude's years in Canada.
If change a that light red wine that I pass through in the domestic in those early years green day, my affirmation has no current of so good physical strength.But in Canada, fix the bitterness of car field the day in the fitness center to do, let my body physique resume a top.
"That woman.Don't know that the dead didn't die."My in the mind suddenly comes out such a mind.
In fact my pouring is thanking her, if isn't her from the lane son in hurtled out, in time of I discover that this am a trap ……if I walked into that lane son at that time and perhaps run not to drop any further!
According to my judgment, most likely is after I leave buy a medicine, Vietnam helps to investigate to come over all the way, happy beat for the good hand at our hid a body location to find out motorcycle and that woman.Then for catching me, intentionally set out some people again in the surroundings, have already prepared to be stupid lacking innovation.
Unexpectedly that woman's key Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论