2012年10月11日星期四

808

Body.

     Long live the Khan, Khan Long live,north face jackets16. The colorful parrot Jijigugu called up, and seems to be very happy, flew the man loose on the shoulders of the red-haired.

     I wonder, you even still alive.

     Wine pupil shining two points blood red, sexy lips I smiled, I looked at him, my heart calm: His Majesty disappointed flower hibiscus really sorry.

     The him already changed a clean red Huangpao the red touches the red theme is commensurate with here. He touched the the parrot body of long-haired, but the parrot was suddenly afraid to fly back to my shoulders.

     Pit footsteps behind him came a large crocodile-like monster from Sa Luer behind turn out I snarled, like unto me by rushing.

     Sa Luer touched the head of the monster, softly: My little angel, do not worry, they are yours.

     The monster growled whispered, kept looking at me, Sa Luer smiled: Do you want to eat it anyway?

     My whole body began banner flutter, this monster eat me?

     In a moment, puzzled, Sa Luer stature move a move, I did not see his actions, my shoulder Xiaoya to his hands, afraid of screaming.

     Sa Luer or a smile, parrot Shuaixiang monster, that monster, a mouth parrot swallowed.

     Xiaoya. These only occur in an instant, I cried the parrot's name,men north face739, hearts cool thoroughly.

     At the same time, I understand a lot of things at once: you pull both Iraq ,the North Face208...... pull all Iraqi carvacrol kill?

     So ... Amir will be determined to help you deal with fruit Seoul benevolence.

     He nodded happily, like blood pupil with a smile: You are really smart.

     So this is your monster, the monster from my hand, claimed the discretionary, you use this discretionary kill your own mother.

     Why did that whore pregnant with a Niezhong, but also helped the fruit Seoul the benevolence to deal I light with a smile, he Ningzhu me, here is very strange, as unlike the Tengger will cut off this room half,the North Face252?

     Really like. I faint back with his eyes as he kept moving.

     I for the first time here was surprised, he leaned down and looked at the of Regulus purple Mi, This is a really beautiful woman, do not you think wooden girl looks a bit like her?

     Him say this, I realized that, Xuan Yuan Zi Mi with that worries Yuxian Jing Yao Biying temperament really two similar.

     I micro nodded, still watching

没有评论:

发表评论